To add basic store information, such as store name, address, email, and so on, log in to your admin area and navigate to Store Settings > General Settings.
Next, click on the tab "Store".
You will now see a screen with the following information that you can edit:
Some of the below items can be added anywhere on your website using shortcodes.
- Store name: The name of your store. This information will be displayed on invoices and, if you're not using our highest plans, on the footer of your website. This is also the name you would like used in the "From" section of emails sent from the store's system. E.g., Jodie's Jewellery.
- Business number: Your business number. You can use the following shortcode to display it anywhere on your site (where you can enter text in a text editor): [abn]
Leave it empty to not display it on Order invoices.
- Store owner: The store owner's name or business name.
- Address: The address of your store. This information will be displayed on the Contact Us page. Leave it empty to not display it on the contact page.
- Email: The email entered in this field does not show up on the contact page. This is your store's main email address, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org, which is used for receiving order, contact form, and other notifications.
Contact Ozcart if you need to add more email addresses to where notifications should go. We will add them for you.
Use Custom Form to set up any type of form where you can choose different email addresses per form.
To set up up to 2 email addresses per account, order, affiliate, review, and contact notifications, use Email Templates under Store Settings.
- Phone: A phone number for your store. This phone number will be displayed on the Contact Us page. Leave it empty to not display it on the contact page nor on Order invoices.
- Fax: A fax number for your store. This fax number will be displayed on the Contact Us page. For Fax to show up on the contact page, you must have text present in the phone field. Leave it empty to not display it on the contact page nor on Order invoices.
- Contact page logo: Add your logo to the official contact page (https://example.com/contact).
- Opening times: Your store's opening times. These times will be displayed on your Contact Us page. Leave it empty to not display it on the contact page.
- Comments / Notes: This is extra text that you can include on your contact form. E.g., We answer all contact requests and will get back to you ASAP - or - We don't accept cheques.