Note: We believe that Google has begun charging for using a Google Maps API key. They allow a certain quota for free and then you must enter your billing to proceed. It may be best to use an iFrame approach instead, or simply entering your address in Ozcart's contact page.
The map on your Contact Page requires a Google Maps Key to operate correctly.
Here is how to find your key. To create your API key:
- Visit the APIs Console at https://console.developers.google.com/project/ozcart-maps/apiui/apis/enabled and log in with your Google Account.
- Click on the API Library tab
- Click on the Credentials tab
- Click API key from the Add credentials dropdown
- Choose Browser key from the popup menu
- Give your key a reference name, and enter your domain name *.yourdomainname.com.au/* where yourdomainname.com.au is your actual website domain name.
- Get your API key to use in Design > Theme Settings > Pages > Contact