- Log in to the webmail program you prefer. You can get there by going to your-domain.com/webmail. You'll need to log in using a username (which is the full email address) and password.
- Once you have logged in to webmail, click on the webmail program of your choice.
- Copy the URL in your address bar. It will look something like:
http://your-domain.com:2095/horde/login.php (if you chose Horde/a>)
http://your-domain.com:2095/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/webmail.php (if you chose SquirrelMail))
- Once you have the URL you'll be wanting to use, log in to your panel.
- IIn cPanel, setup a subdomain called something like myemail.your-domain.com (you can do this by clicking on the "subdomains" icon in cPanel). Do NOT use mail.your-domain.com as these particular subdomains are already in use on the server and attempting to use them as subdomains can result in conflicts.
- After you have set up the subdomain in your cPanel, set up a "redirect" for the subdomain (by clicking on the "subdomains" icon). You will need to set up the redirect so that the subdomain goes to the URL of the webmail program of your choice.
Alternatively and much easier: Click your profile icon in the top right and click on the star icon next to your choice of preferred webmail.